This is the most aesthetically pleasing palette I think I have ever laid my eyes on, not to mention that delicious chocolate smell we all love . This palette is much smaller than I imagined it being, which makes it perfect for travel. In my opinion it has the perfect shades of light pastel fair friendly colors. With that being said anyone with a medium-deep skintone….this palette unfortunately will not work for you. The pigmentation on this is not the best but that could be because the colors are so light.
This is what the Too Faced website says about this product
- Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
- A confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar
- Rich high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
- Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
- A bite-sized eye shadow palette of 11 cocoa powder-infused, soft and sugary shades that’s perfectly portable.
I have to agree with all of those claims minus the pigmentation.
Also according to the website you get
- 10 Eye Shadows Each Net Wt. 0.5 g / 0.02 Oz. Total Net Wt. 5.0 g / 0.20 Oz.
- 1 Eye Shadow Net Wt. 1.5 g / 0.05 Oz.
Swatches are as followed,
Top to bottom: Glaze, Ambrosia, Exotica, Pearl Candy,Raspberry Rose, Indulge
Top to bottom: Guilt-Free, Cake Batter, Cookie Dough, Sugared Raisin, Black Suagar
I would say this is a perfect palette for porcelain princesses, but for my dark skin beauties I would say try any of the other Too Faced chocolate bar palettes!