Hello beauties and welcome back!
Before we get started some things to note about this collection are
- Feline Fancy is Sugar Pill’s Valentines day collection.
- It’s limited edition
- The collection include a palette and a liquid lipstick
- The palette and the lipstick are not sold individually
- Everything was made in the US
- It’s all Cruelty Free
- The shadows are all vegan
- The cost is $48.00
Let’s talk about packaging! The packaging on this collection is adorable! The artwork was done by artist Brandi Milne. The front features an adorable kitty cat on the front with some valentines day sweets, while the back features more sweets and a quote reading “A sweeter than sweet collection of vegan eyeshadows and a liquid lip color that pair purrfectly together.”
Now onto the inside! Sugar Pill has amazingly pigmented eye shadows, if you haven’t tried I highly recommend. With that being said obviously the shadows in this collection are highly pigmented and beautiful. The palette includes four eye shadows a red, a pink, a white, and a brown.
The colors are as described from sugar pill’s website below.
- S.W.A.K. – foiled rose petal pink with gold duochrome, Sealed With a Kiss!
- WINK – foiled soft baby pink champagne, doubles as an all-over highlighter
- TEXT ME – warm matte brown, the perfect transition shade
- KISS KISS – vibrant, foiled red
The last part of this collection is the liquid lipstick in the shade strange love.
Sugar pills liquid lipstick formula is comfortable to wear, not to drying, and beautiful. According to sugar pills website strange love is describe as a deep metallic oxblood red with sparkle. Not to mention it’s Creamsicle scented!
Swatches of the entire collection are as followed:
- Each eyeshadow is 2.5 grams.
- Liquid lipstick is 5.4 ml / .18 oz
Overall I would say this collection is a valentines must have!