Disclaimer** The header image and the outside packaging image are taken from Stila’s website.
Things to note about this palette:
- twelve shadows
- six matte shades
- six mega metallic shades
- total net weight 0.42oz/ 12g
Onto the packaging! It’s stila signature gold packaging but with a twist! Checkered matte gold and shiny gold packaging. The palette features a magnetic closure and large mirror. The only thing that stinks is the fact that the names are on the back of the palette instead of with the colors. Front packaging as featured below.
Here is an overview of the inside!
Now let’s dig into the colors of this palette! Starting with the matte’s!
- Vintage (Matte Pale Neutral Pink)
- Velvet (Matte Pale Pink)
- Feathered (Matte Pale Sand)
- Fringe (Matte Light Taupe)
- Suede (Matte Mid-Tone Mauve Pink)
- Velour (Matte Mid-Tone Warm Tan)
Onto the mega metallic shades!
- Bohemian (Metallic Light Pewter)
- Retro (Metallic Rose Gold)
- Sequin (Metallic Gold)
- Smolder (Metallic Smoky Gunmetal)
- Sizzle (Metallic Rosy Copper)
- Flare (Metallic Cool Bronze)
Overall I would say this is good palette, VERY pigmented, smooth, buttery. Well worth the money!