Let’s start off with a few things to know about this collection.
- There are 10 shades
- 1 exclusive to ulta & stila’s website
- 1 exclusive to sephora & stila’s website
- 1 exclusive to stila’s website
I’m going to give all the information then add my thoughts at the end!
Moving onto what stila’s website has to say about these. “This brilliantly long-wearing sparkle eye shadow combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, Glitter & Glow glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout, for eyes with a real “wow!” factor.”
The packaging on these is very luxe, it’s stila’s signature gold packaging with a clear tube so you’re able to see the color. The applicator on these is a flat doe foot for easy application.
Onto the colors! I personally only have three and will leave swatches at the end for you to see. I will also state which colors are the exclusive colors and where they are exclusive to.
- Rose Gold Retro (Rose gold with silver sparkle)
- Kitten Karma (Champagne with silver and copper sparkle)
- Smoldering Satin (Deep tan with silver sparkle)
- Diamond Dust (Sheer silver with multi-color sparkle)
- Gold Goddess (Sheer antique gold with silver sparkle)
- Smoky Storm (Light Pewter with silver sparkle)
- Molten Midnight (Black with silvery gold sparkle)
- Bronzed Bell (Bronze with silver and copper sparkle) This shade is exclusive to stila
- Violet Vixen (Violet with violet and blue sparkle) This shade is exclusive to sephora
- Ballet Baby (Sheer baby pink with silver sparkle) This shade is exclusive to ulta
Each tube has a net wt of 0.153 fl.oz. / 4.5ml
Hoping into the shades I have and my thoughts on this product. As I stated I only have three but definitely plan on picking up more! I LOVE THESE! They’re the easiest way I’ve found to apply glitter, no mess, no fuss, no glitter glue needed, and they have a built in “base color”. What more could a glitter lover ask for?! They’re all very opaque with the exception of ballet baby but it is stated that it is a sheer, it’s still just as beautiful.
The three shades I have are pictured and listed below
From top to bottom
- Ballet Baby
- Kitten Karma
- Smoldering Satin
To end this I would say you for sure need to get your hands on these beauties!