Yes I know this palette is not new but I found it for $14.99! Where would something that is normally $36 dollars be $14.99 you ask? MARSHALLS!
I know the box says compare at $28 but all too faced 9 pan tins retail for $36.
The outside packaging is adorable! It features a leopard/cheetah print. Same size and shape as other too faced 9 pan tins.
Enough about the outside, Im sure what you’re all waiting for is to see the inside!
Beautiful selection of colors and the names are too stinking cute! I love how the too faced 9 pan tins all are seperated by day, classic, and fashion. It’s also nice that the last row can be used wet or dry or even as liner! Plus they all come with a little booklet over the mirror to show you three looks that you can achieve with each section! How awesome is that?
Now to show you the swatches! plus excuse my arm as I have a bit of an allergic reaction going on at the moment, I apologize.
Im going to do the swatches by row of day/classic/fashion.
Top to bottom:
- Tiger’s Eye
- Leopard (wet/dry)
Top to bottom:
- Pussy Cat
- Jungle Love (wet/dry)
- Kitty Glitter
- Panther (wet/dry)
As you saw above 3 shades are quite larger than the other 6, those shades are the top swatch of each photo.
- Larger pans individually: Net wt. 2.0g/0.07 oz
- Larger pans total: Net wt. 6.0g/0.21 oz
- Smaller pans individually: Net wt. 0.9g/0.03 oz
- Smaller pans total: Net wt. 5.4g/0.18 oz
All in All I personally think the two faced palettes are worth the $36 dollars but if you can find some of them cheaper then definitely pick them up!
Leave a comment below if you’d like to see the other 9 pan tin I have!
You all know how much I love the glitter & glow liquid eyeshadows! So when I saw they were coming out with 3 duo chrome shades I almost fainted! These are part of stila’s summer collection, which im guessing has to do with Mermaids considering the mascot of this theme is indeed a mermaid. Im so excited about these so lets dive on in!
First off these have the same outside packaging except where the name is there’s little mermaid scales!
This collection features three shades ($24 each):
- sunset Cove (Pink Gold)
- Sea Siren (Pink Blue)
- Into the Blue (Blue Purple)
I however only purchased two, these are the two I knew I would use the most. They look like nothing special inside the tube but once you have them swatched wow they’re amazing.
Left: sunset cove
Right: sea siren
I did swatches at two different angles to try and show you the duo chromatic effect.
Top: sunset cove
Bottom: sea siren
My consensous is if you love glitter and duo chrome…. YOU NEED THESE IN YOUR LIFE.
We all know how makeup companies have collections within that company, right? Well Double Duty Beauty is Tarte’s ulta exclusive collection. When you hear double you automatically think two of something, correct? All of the products in this line have two purposes and this one happens to have skin care benefits! Makeup with skin care benefits!!!!
Also on each of these products there is a cute little quote! The powder came in a little purple bag with the words “make today beautiful”. As pictured below:
This particular product is a powder foundation which I would say gives a nice medium coverage, and is amazing for setting your foundation.It also comes with a little puff to apply the powder if you prefer those over brushes. The actual compact of the powder is a shiny gold metallic. As pictured below:
The product retails for $35 and It comes in ten shades which are listed below.
- fair neutral ~ fair skin with yellow and pink undertones
- fair-light neutral ~ fair to light skin with yellow and pink undertones
- light beige ~ light skin with pink undertones
- light neutral ~ light skin with yellow and pink tones
- light-medium neutral ~ light to medium skin with yellow and pink undertones
- medium honey ~ medium skin with peach undertones
- medium neutral ~ medium skin with yellow and pink undertones
- medium-tan honey ~ medium to tan skin with peach undertones
- tan honey ~ tan skin with peach undertones
- deep honey ~ deep skin with peach undertones
As always tarte is dermatologist tested, cruelty free, vegan friendly, and always formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, tricolsan, sodium lauryl sulfate, and gluten.
I want to take a moment to talk about how amazing Influenster is! You just sign up, connect your social media platforms, review products or even ask questions about products and they will send you free stuff to review! FREE! It’s extremely easy and I personally love it! Sign up through this link! It helps me out! Thank you guys, I promise you won’t regret it. http://www.influenster.com/r/1414564
Starting with a few things about this palette,
- Part of Lorac’s holiday 2016 collection
- LIMITED EDITION
- 2 blushes
- Total net wt 0.31 oz/8.82g (Blushes)
- 6 eyeshadows
- Total net wt 0.222 oz/6.3g (eyeshadows)
- originally $19
- ON SALE AT ULTA FOR $10
The outside features a rose gold and black design as shown below.
Moving on to the inside of the palette.
As you can see here nothing is named or numbered so I will show swatches of the blushes then each row of eyeshadow.
First row of eyeshadows:
Second row of eyeshadows:
All in all I think this is a very good deal for $10! I would say definitely a nice little treat!
Starting with a few key things about this palette:
- Retails for $54
- All new shades
- All matte
- Net weight of each shadow is 0.04oz/1.2g
- Sold at ulta, sephora, and urban decay’s website
Let’s take a look at this beautiful packaging! The design is indeed 3D.
Jumping into the palette!
As you can see this palette features a huge variety of colors with different undertones. The top row is mostly cool tone shades, while the bottom row is mostly warm tones with your black and grey added in. Every type of matte shade you could need is featured in this palette. Plus its small sleek design is good for travel!
Swatches are as followed:
Top to bottom (First row):
Top to bottom (Second row):
- Extra Bitter
All in all I think if you’re trying to decide which Naked Basics to get I would definitely say this one is your best bet! Let alone I personally think EVERYONE needs this palette anyway! This is a total win for me!
Let’s start off with a few things to know about this collection.
- There are 10 shades
- 1 exclusive to ulta & stila’s website
- 1 exclusive to sephora & stila’s website
- 1 exclusive to stila’s website
I’m going to give all the information then add my thoughts at the end!
Moving onto what stila’s website has to say about these. “This brilliantly long-wearing sparkle eye shadow combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, Glitter & Glow glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout, for eyes with a real “wow!” factor.”
The packaging on these is very luxe, it’s stila’s signature gold packaging with a clear tube so you’re able to see the color. The applicator on these is a flat doe foot for easy application.
Onto the colors! I personally only have three and will leave swatches at the end for you to see. I will also state which colors are the exclusive colors and where they are exclusive to.
- Rose Gold Retro (Rose gold with silver sparkle)
- Kitten Karma (Champagne with silver and copper sparkle)
- Smoldering Satin (Deep tan with silver sparkle)
- Diamond Dust (Sheer silver with multi-color sparkle)
- Gold Goddess (Sheer antique gold with silver sparkle)
- Smoky Storm (Light Pewter with silver sparkle)
- Molten Midnight (Black with silvery gold sparkle)
- Bronzed Bell (Bronze with silver and copper sparkle) This shade is exclusive to stila
- Violet Vixen (Violet with violet and blue sparkle) This shade is exclusive to sephora
- Ballet Baby (Sheer baby pink with silver sparkle) This shade is exclusive to ulta
Each tube has a net wt of 0.153 fl.oz. / 4.5ml
Hoping into the shades I have and my thoughts on this product. As I stated I only have three but definitely plan on picking up more! I LOVE THESE! They’re the easiest way I’ve found to apply glitter, no mess, no fuss, no glitter glue needed, and they have a built in “base color”. What more could a glitter lover ask for?! They’re all very opaque with the exception of ballet baby but it is stated that it is a sheer, it’s still just as beautiful.
The three shades I have are pictured and listed below
From top to bottom
- Ballet Baby
- Kitten Karma
- Smoldering Satin
To end this I would say you for sure need to get your hands on these beauties!