This is my FAVORITE palette that colourpop has come out with and according to their website it’s theirs too!
All of my information will be taken from colourpop.com
Im going to stat this off by showing you the packaging front and back.
A few things to note about this palette:
- Retails for $16
- As of right now only sold on colourpops website
- No Mirror
- Shade names are printed underneath the shadows
Im going to post a little insert of what it says on the colourpop website about this palette then I’ll show you the inside of this beautiful baby.
We’ll be frank, this is our favorite palette yet. Full of warm coppers and rich, romantic mauves, it complements multiple skin tones and satisfies all your moods. Includes 7 buttery mattes and 5 intense metallics that can be used wet or dry.
Colourpop has some of the most pigmented shadows that I personally have ever tried, with that being said lets jump into the swatches.
- Matter of Fact: pale pink
- Up Front: metallic pale gold with a silvery sheen
- Straight Up: metallic warm gold
- BS: matte orangey brown
- Frank: matte warm brown
- Candid: metallic bright copper
- Forthright: neutral metallic rose
- Downright: matte soft pinky beige
- Truth Hurts: matte peachy beige
- Be Blunt: metallic rich raspberry
- TMI: matte dusty burgundy
- Actually…: matte deepened chocolate brown
I honestly feel like any regular palette from colourpop you get ( not including the sephora ones because I haven’t tried those yet) you won’t be disappointed. They’re Pigmented and buttery with minimal fall out. The shadows are definitely worth the price in my opinion. They have tons of different palettes to choose from if this one isn’t your cup of tea. If you need help choosing a palette, I’d be more than happy to help! Just leave me a comment down below or feel free to message me on instagram! @certified_bullshit.
Thank you all for sticking around to the bottom of this post and have an amazing rest of your day. xoxo