Hey guys! How have you been? Today we will be talking about the Lime Crime Venus 3 palette! I purchased mine during Ulta Beauty’s 21 days of beauty event for half the price. I’ve been wanting the palette but the discount definitely pushed me over the edge and here we are now.
A few things about the palette:
- It’s available where ever Lime Crime is sold (Lime crime’s website, Ulta, dolls kill, etc)
- It retails for $38
- It has the same packaging as all the other Venus palettes except pink/purple/rose gold
- Cruelty free
Now if you’ve never seen the Venus packaging let me show you!
Now I know you’re just DYING to see the inside! So let’s hop on in!
Isn’t she beautiful?! I absolutely adore the color scheme for this palette with the pinks and purples and rose golds. Let’s jump right into the swatches.
From top to bottom (color description taken from Ulta’s website):
I think If you’re into pinks/purples/rose gold shades, this is going to be a good choice. The matters are blendable and soft, the palette has good pigmentation, and you can create an aray of looks! If you’re personally not into these colors, lime crime offers other palettes (Venus, venus 2, and Venus XL( I have a post on this one)) with the same formula!
- Dreamy (mauve – matte)
- Beam (lilac w/ pink shift – iridescent shimmer)
- Heavenly (rich rose gold – iridescent shimmer)
- Rapture (soft blush w/ blue flash – shimmer matte)
- Ecstasy (dried fig – matte)
- Paradise (bright fuchsia w/ blue glow – glow)
- Bliss (rosewood – matte)
- Beloved (minky lavender brown – metallic)
Let me start this post off by saying I AM IN LOVE!
All of my information is from the Limecrime.com website.
- Retails for $56 anywhere Lime Crime is sold (Limecrime, ulta, dolls kill)
- Features 4 different finishes
- 18 shades
- Cruelty free
Let’s talk about the 4 different finishes:
- Matte: Buttery smooth and totally matte
- Matte sparkle: Same matte formula you love but with sparkle!
- Glow: Soft, luminous finish. Not satin, not shimmer. It’s glow!
- Metallic: Ultra-shiny shimmer!
Let’s take a look at the inside, shall we.
See I told you it was beautiful. Now I know you’re dying to see swatches so I’ll jump right into those.
- EDEN: Rusty rose (metallic)
- LOVE: Bronzed peach (metallic)
- PASSION: Bright raspberry (matte)
- FRESCA: Taupe with pink sparkle (sparkle matte)
- INSPIRE: Metallic berry (metallic)
- IDOLIZED: Toasted caramel (glow)
- APHRODITE: Rich red-brown (glow)
- NU CLASSIC: Bronzed brown (metallic)
- BURNT GOLD: Dark terracotta (glow)
- FLORA: Deep coral (matte)
- SCALLOP: Softest warm pink (matte)
- CELESTIAL: Brick with gold sparkle (sparkle matte)
- ETHEREAL: Dusty blush (metallic)
- TRIUMPH: Muted cranberry (matte)
- SUPREME: Deep mauve (glow)
- BLANK CANVAS: Cool beige (matte)
- BOTICELLI: Midnight wine (glow)
- GODDESS: Dusty rose (glow)
Last but not least I’m going to show you the back of the packaging as well as a close up of where it says cruelty free and vegan.
I want to finish this off by saying if you like the color selection of this palette, you need it!