Let’s start off with a few key things about this palette.
- Limited Edition
- Available at ulta, sephora, and tarte’s website
- 10 eyeshadows
- 1 matte shade
- 1 highlighter
Now onto the packaging! Oh my god is it stunning, It’s like looking into a kaleidoscope.
I know you must be dying to see the inside of this beauty, well here it is!
isn’t she amazing?! This is tarte’s first colorful palette and boy oh boy did they nail it in my opinion. Not to mention the pigmentation is flawless.
Swatches are as Followed.
From top to bottom:
- myth (matte nude)
- magic (bronze)
- wings (copper)
- marvel (metallic sage)
- trance (taupe slate)
From top to bottom:
- fairy (metallic lavender)
- mystic (blue pearl)
- dream (turquoise)
- crystal (iridescent champagne)
- pixie (golden pink)
Last but not least the highlight
- believe (pearl highlight)
I personally believe this palette is worth it to go pick up. Breath taking packaging, highly pigmented shadows… what more could you ask for? I do wish they would have added one or two more matte shades in here but since they didn’t that just means you’ll get use out of two palettes that day!
I highly recommend this palette.
This is going to be a relatively short post because there isn’t much to say other than YOU NEED THESE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
Let’s start off with a few things to know about these babies.
- They are limited edition.
- They are sold on tarte’s website, sephora, and ulta.
- They are $39
- The set comes with 5 brushes.
The brushes come in a box with them pictured on the front.
Inside the box is unicorn tissue paper! What more could a girl ask for, am I right?!
Once you get past that beautiful tissue paper you see your beautiful new gold handled unicorn horn magic wand brushes!
Each brush has a unique color and propose (as stated below from left to right):
- purple liquid foundation brush: dense, fluffy bristles pick up & apply cream or liquid foundations & primers
- green blending eyeshadow brush: fluffy shadow brush defines the crease while blending out harsh lines
- pink powder brush: applies just the right amount of foundation or finishing powder for an airbrushed look
- blue shading eyeshadow brush: flat shading brush packs on base shadows & softens around the crease
- magenta contour brush: dense, flat bristles create a perfectly controlled contour
This is an amazing set of brushes! They’re soft, light weight, and beautiful!
*The information I have gathered here for you today was from tarte’s website!