Let me start this post off by saying I AM IN LOVE!
All of my information is from the Limecrime.com website.
- Retails for $56 anywhere Lime Crime is sold (Limecrime, ulta, dolls kill)
- Features 4 different finishes
- 18 shades
- Cruelty free
Let’s talk about the 4 different finishes:
- Matte: Buttery smooth and totally matte
- Matte sparkle: Same matte formula you love but with sparkle!
- Glow: Soft, luminous finish. Not satin, not shimmer. It’s glow!
- Metallic: Ultra-shiny shimmer!
Let’s take a look at the inside, shall we.
See I told you it was beautiful. Now I know you’re dying to see swatches so I’ll jump right into those.
- EDEN: Rusty rose (metallic)
- LOVE: Bronzed peach (metallic)
- PASSION: Bright raspberry (matte)
- FRESCA: Taupe with pink sparkle (sparkle matte)
- INSPIRE: Metallic berry (metallic)
- IDOLIZED: Toasted caramel (glow)
- APHRODITE: Rich red-brown (glow)
- NU CLASSIC: Bronzed brown (metallic)
- BURNT GOLD: Dark terracotta (glow)
- FLORA: Deep coral (matte)
- SCALLOP: Softest warm pink (matte)
- CELESTIAL: Brick with gold sparkle (sparkle matte)
- ETHEREAL: Dusty blush (metallic)
- TRIUMPH: Muted cranberry (matte)
- SUPREME: Deep mauve (glow)
- BLANK CANVAS: Cool beige (matte)
- BOTICELLI: Midnight wine (glow)
- GODDESS: Dusty rose (glow)
Last but not least I’m going to show you the back of the packaging as well as a close up of where it says cruelty free and vegan.
I want to finish this off by saying if you like the color selection of this palette, you need it!