Hello all! Hope you’re doing well, today we will be talking about the Tarte cosmetics Love, Trust, & Fairy dust eye and cheek palette from the new Flower powered collection. I haven’t been this excited for a palette in a LONG time. I know I know, its just another neutral palette, but something about it immediately grabbed my attention and at that moment I knew I needed it. (The packaging might have slightly helped.) Speaking of the packaging, I read a lot of comments on instagram about how this collection looked like children’s makeup….to each their own.
Let’s jump into some things about the palette:
- Limited Edition
- Retails for $39 (Tarte, Ulta, Sephora)
- 10 eyeshadows
- 1 highlight shade
- Cruelty Free as always with Tarte
(All information was taken directly from Tartecosmetics.com)
Now I know you’re all dying to see this packaging so let’s go!
Isin’t it beautiful?! It’s definitely my favorite packaging tarte has done, then again I’m a sucker for anything with glitter!
What’s that? You want to see the inside?! Well here it is!
The mirror also has the cutest little touch! (Love, Trust, & Fairy dust)
Let’s move into the swatches!
From top to bottom:
- mystical (metallic magenta)
- wish (deep plum matte)
- gossamer (cream matte)
- frolic (light brown matte)
- twinkle (metallic gold)
- flitter (metallic light pink)
From top to bottom: ( The bottom shade is the shade in the middle aka the highlighter)
- wonder (deep plummy brown matte)
- whimsical (purple mauve matte)
- giggle (light mauve matte)
- magic (metallic rosy copper with silver shimmer)
- flower crown (metallic white champagne)
Lastly I just want to add that I LOVE this palette with all my heart! It has totally won me over! I highly suggest picking up this palette if the colors are your cup of tea.
This is my FAVORITE palette that colourpop has come out with and according to their website it’s theirs too!
All of my information will be taken from colourpop.com
Im going to stat this off by showing you the packaging front and back.
A few things to note about this palette:
- Retails for $16
- As of right now only sold on colourpops website
- No Mirror
- Shade names are printed underneath the shadows
Im going to post a little insert of what it says on the colourpop website about this palette then I’ll show you the inside of this beautiful baby.
We’ll be frank, this is our favorite palette yet. Full of warm coppers and rich, romantic mauves, it complements multiple skin tones and satisfies all your moods. Includes 7 buttery mattes and 5 intense metallics that can be used wet or dry.
Colourpop has some of the most pigmented shadows that I personally have ever tried, with that being said lets jump into the swatches.
- Matter of Fact: pale pink
- Up Front: metallic pale gold with a silvery sheen
- Straight Up: metallic warm gold
- BS: matte orangey brown
- Frank: matte warm brown
- Candid: metallic bright copper
- Forthright: neutral metallic rose
- Downright: matte soft pinky beige
- Truth Hurts: matte peachy beige
- Be Blunt: metallic rich raspberry
- TMI: matte dusty burgundy
- Actually…: matte deepened chocolate brown
I honestly feel like any regular palette from colourpop you get ( not including the sephora ones because I haven’t tried those yet) you won’t be disappointed. They’re Pigmented and buttery with minimal fall out. The shadows are definitely worth the price in my opinion. They have tons of different palettes to choose from if this one isn’t your cup of tea. If you need help choosing a palette, I’d be more than happy to help! Just leave me a comment down below or feel free to message me on instagram! @certified_bullshit.
Thank you all for sticking around to the bottom of this post and have an amazing rest of your day. xoxo
Let me start this post off by saying I AM IN LOVE!
All of my information is from the Limecrime.com website.
- Retails for $56 anywhere Lime Crime is sold (Limecrime, ulta, dolls kill)
- Features 4 different finishes
- 18 shades
- Cruelty free
Let’s talk about the 4 different finishes:
- Matte: Buttery smooth and totally matte
- Matte sparkle: Same matte formula you love but with sparkle!
- Glow: Soft, luminous finish. Not satin, not shimmer. It’s glow!
- Metallic: Ultra-shiny shimmer!
Let’s take a look at the inside, shall we.
See I told you it was beautiful. Now I know you’re dying to see swatches so I’ll jump right into those.
- EDEN: Rusty rose (metallic)
- LOVE: Bronzed peach (metallic)
- PASSION: Bright raspberry (matte)
- FRESCA: Taupe with pink sparkle (sparkle matte)
- INSPIRE: Metallic berry (metallic)
- IDOLIZED: Toasted caramel (glow)
- APHRODITE: Rich red-brown (glow)
- NU CLASSIC: Bronzed brown (metallic)
- BURNT GOLD: Dark terracotta (glow)
- FLORA: Deep coral (matte)
- SCALLOP: Softest warm pink (matte)
- CELESTIAL: Brick with gold sparkle (sparkle matte)
- ETHEREAL: Dusty blush (metallic)
- TRIUMPH: Muted cranberry (matte)
- SUPREME: Deep mauve (glow)
- BLANK CANVAS: Cool beige (matte)
- BOTICELLI: Midnight wine (glow)
- GODDESS: Dusty rose (glow)
Last but not least I’m going to show you the back of the packaging as well as a close up of where it says cruelty free and vegan.
I want to finish this off by saying if you like the color selection of this palette, you need it!
Hello beauties! Today we are going to be talking about a new brand at sephora called Pretty Vulgar. I don’t believe this brand is sold in the stores ( atleast not within 100 miles of me) so unfortunately when you cant see something in person you take a risk with buying the item. Im glad I took this risk. What drew me in was the darling packaging they have, reminds me of elegance. The attention to detail on the packaging is phenomenal. Let me show you how beautiful this packaging is.
Here you have the front:
Here you have the back:
Some things to note about this palette:
- Formulated without Parabens
- Formulated without Sulfates
- Formulated without Phthalates
- 7 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Eyeshadow
- 5 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Eyeshadow
Now let’s hop on to the inside of this baby!
The colors are what really drew me in, they’re beautiful. These are deffinitly my type of shades! If these aren’t your cup of tea they have two other palettes if you’re loving the packaging! Let’s talk about the quality though… all in all I really do like this palette, but there are some misses in the bunch. Let’s take a look at the swatches.
Top to Bottom:
Top to Bottom:
- Nest Egg
- True Colors
If we look at the first photo tweet barely showed up but i’m thinking it was because it’s the same color as my skin tone. If we look at the second photo Nest Egg and Victory basically look like the same color, Nest egg is just a tad lighter so we could have done some variation there. Unveil didn’t swatch bad, but it didn’t swatch good either, However I do feel it will apply nicely on the lids. I do think the price point is a bit up there though. These shadows aren’t the most buttery but I do feel they will get the job done and make some beautiful looks! I totally recommend checking out some of their products if you’re a sucker for packaging.
Happy 4th of July Beauties! You already know what we are going to be talking about today as I’m sure you’ve read the title. Let’s jump right into some key things to know about this palette.
- Retails for $45
- Available for purchase on Jeffree’s website and Beautylish (In the us)
- Cruelty free
This is my first Jeffree star eyeshadow palette and dare I say Im in love. I already knew he could make a killer liquid lipstick but I wasn’t quite sure what to except with his eyeshadows. They’re pigmented, buttery, and fabulous variety of colors. If you’re into the colors in the palette, I would totally say its worth it.
Here is the outside packaging.
And here is the inside!
Beautiful, I know. Im dying just looking at the picture!
Now looking at shadows in the pan isn’t going to win everyone over so let me show you swatches.
From top to bottom
- Safe Word
- Deja Vu
From top to bottom
Now im sure you’re looking at the last two swatches thinking they are the same color, but I can assure you they are not. Swallow is darker in tone than Poison. With the colors in this palette you could complete any look you’d think of! This palette is definitely a must have if these are your kind of shades!
Hello Beauty lovers!
Let’s start off as usual with a few things to note about this palette.
- price is $22.50
- Sold at ulta
- Sold on bh cosmetics website
- Sold on Carli’s website ( https://pranavabeauty.com/ )
- It’s taking the place of the original palette ( aka that one is retiring).
This palettes packaging is basically the same as the original just larger. Still has the Cute little pink penguin on the top and Carli’s adorable quote ( “Aspire to Inspire” ) on the inside . For those of you have never seen it I have included pictures.
Now i’m sure you’re sitting here like “GIRL OPEN THE DAMN THING ALREADY”…..well here we go!
I know right, isn’t she beautiful! This picture actually does this palette no justice, just wait till you see the swatches of this baby.
Row 1 Across:
Row 2 Across:
Row 3 Across:
Rows 4 & 5:
Now this palette says that it has highlighters as well as eye shadows, Only two of the highlighters would actually work on my skin tone….But the good new is that means this palette is friendly for any complexion! In other words go buy it right now!
I just wanted to put out there that this is the first bh cosmetics palette I have ever purchased and I am blown away! I always thought and heard that because they were so cheap that the quality was lacking, which may have been the case back then but it surely is not the case now! I expected okay pigmentation and normal shadow consistency….NOPE. I got pure butter and amazing pigmentation. I was in complete and utter shock. If these colors speak to you, you need this palette.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed our little chat today!
Hello beauty junkies! Today we are going to talk about Ulta sending out Free gifts?! Yes you read that right, I said FREE.
It started off as any other day, I went about my errands and came home to check my mail and a little white box from Ulta beauty was waiting for me. I thought it was strange because I hadn’t ordered anything. For such a small box… it sure was heavy. I opened the box to find a sweet note/postcard and a free high end product!
I will insert pictures of the note below but first lets go over what it said. Tarte x Ultamate rewards platinum was the first thing I saw, meaning this gift was because I was a platinum member! The note then goes on to thank me for being a platinum member and saying this was a special treat just for me.
Im sure at this point you’re all wondering what the gift was…… am I right? It was the tarteist pro glow highlight & contour palette. I was in complete and utter shock, or as the beauty community now says “I WAS SHOOK”. Ulta already has an amazing rewards system in my opinion, so the fact that they’re now sending gifts for spending sooo much money is fantastic. If you don’t shop at ulta you’re probably like what makes their rewards system so amazing aka better than sephora (which I still love so hush). Let me tell you a few things about ulta’s rewards program.
- They give a free birthday gift
- If you sign up for emails they have promotions where you can get 2x, 3x, or even 5x bonus points on that particular item/brand.
- Your points turn into MONEY.
- You have to spend only $450 a year to be platinum, which let’s face it is easy to do when you’re addicted to beauty products.
I think it was very sweet of them to send platinum members such a sweet gift and I thank them. I think more companies should try this approach, it makes the costumer feel appreciated for all of the money we spend. So again I say thank you to Tarte cosmetics and Ulta Beauty.